The love of my life.Deven LOVED the live band...can you tell, HA! We had the table right in front of where they were playing. It was LOUD but the band was good and with my Burney Clan, perfect place to put us :-)!!! The band started playing their first song of the evening and I just had to take a pic of Dever's face, PRICELESS!!!!! ~I took over 900 pics on this trip, yikes! I have now sorted thru them all. Now my goal is to finish blogging this week!!Alice and INathan!!Lori and I! My only sister-n-law :-)Bugs.....OH BUGGIES!!!!Nate and I. Yes, incase you were wondering......I was drunk :-) It was a great evening!!Alice decorating Bob, TOO FUNNY!What's UUUUUuuup!Silly boy's ;-)Lemon drops, I think this is what they were called. They were GOOOOOOOD! Maybe that's why I went home DRUNK! Fun!LOVE YOU B!
If you are ever in Missouri and want to eat great food and have great company, I highly recommend this restaurant :-)Walking to the rehearsal dinner :-)Silly Man I have married!!!! LOVE you Nev
No comments:
Post a Comment