
I didn't even panic.....and neither did Aiden :-) Yep, stitches.....again :p Look at him, we are in urgent care, he's waiting to get BOTH knees stitched up and he's reading Popular Mechanics to Damen, LOVE IT!!

Right knee...

Left knee....

Let me give you the story on this one. B was at his friends house. Deven was napping. Pookie was at school. Aiden ask me if he could swim. I said, "SURE!" Aiden has always played so well by himself. I'm folding laundry in the family room watching him and watching some of my DVR shows. Every thing normal. Aiden comes running into the house. He falls, no big deal for my Bugs. He immediately gets up, screaming! I ran over and I'm telling him to let me check his head! He's screaming, "MY KNEES!" I look down and see gashes in both knees! He had fallen right on top of the metal track where the sliding glass doors open and shut. THANK GOD I always keep those doors wide open when they always play outside. I can't even imagine what it would have been like if that damn glass door was shut :S


Awwwww........yes. This little incident happened just 3 days before the stitches ;P Gotta love raising boys! Nevon and I always tell the boys, "WEAR SHOES WHEN YOU PLAY OUTSIDE!!" Do they listen......yeah right ;) They are all outside, in back, riding scooters. No biggie till B rides up over the top of Aiden's pinky toe. ALL of this could have been avoided if they were WEARING SHOES!!!!!! Oh well, broken toe and a nasty cut.
2 comments:
Bless. Your. Heart. You, and Aiden, are some tough cookies!
Oh my Lord! That hurts me to the core!. Aiden is one tough lil guy.
Post a Comment