Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back to the basics....what took me so long :)

I heard about this wonderful book from my friend Ursula. I got online and did some research of my own and fell just fell in LOVE! Here is! My new fave book!!! Salty White Cleanser
(a recipe for Spring oily skin)

Egg white offerers tonic action. Sea salt is great for oily skin and won't cause irritation-it will only leave it glowing.


1 egg white


2 tablespoons plain (organic) yogurt


1/2 tsp sea salt


~Preparation: In a small bowl, whisk the egg white until frothy. In a separate bowl combine the yogurt and salt, then fold in the egg white.


~Application: Wash your face and neck with this every morning and evening. Rinse off with warm water.


****I LOOOOOVE this face cleanser....LOOVVVEEE IT!


The first recipe I'm sharing with you. Oh...oh..OH...if you are interested, go on Amazon and get your own! I promise, you will be hooked just like me :o) If you love, share with a fabulous friend(s)!!!!!!!! This is a MUST have book!!


I used organic everything. Does it make a difference.....no clue but it's just want I believe :o) Seriously, this cleanser is just wonderful. I beyond far done with this book!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok Christine. I will get the stuff and give it a try. I actually remember my neighbors Mom using just egg whites to lessen the wrinkles. That was almost 50 years ago. Yikes, my memory isn't completely gone yet.