Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You think you know me......yeah right ;-)!

First off, I LOVE my boys. I LOVE my husband.

I want my family to understand me.

My favorite color is red and yellow AND purple. I haven't shared my fascination with the color purple before.......well now ya know :)

I HATE runny yolk. My yolk better be fried or scrambled.

I am NOT a fan of Justin Beiber or Usher or any of that crap...no apologies here.

I LOVE cats.

I LOVE all animals.

I prefer Mayo over Miracle Whip....yeah that's right!

I miss being in VA but I would rather be in Texas.

I love my home stated of Kansas.

Living in my home state of Kansas scares me.

I hate oranges.

I love bananas.

I prefer veggies over fruits.

I like that my hubby is in the Navy.

I am unbelievably proud of my Husband and my 4 boys.

I despise racist people...really? Come on........

My favorite scent is musk. I love Moon light path thru Bath and Body Works :) Yummy!

I hate fake. I will sniff you out in a heart beat.

My fav fast food is Wendy's and Pizza Hut.

I LOVE watching reruns of Seinfeld and Married with Children.

I have a secret crush on Brian Williams :)

I craved the taste of soap with my third and fourth pregnancy.

I HATE the show Glee. Nope...not a fan. No apologies here.

I like Spongebob Square pants. Yep.

Patrick from spongebob is my FAVORITE!

I like the Smurfs. Smurfette is my FAVORITE.

I hate selfish people. Really?

I have Guns-N-Roses, Jessica Simpson, Prince, Marilyn Manson, Micheal Jackson AND many others on my MP3 player.

Bananas are my favorite fruit.

I LOVE Oprah. Yep, she's an inspiration to me. She encourages me to do better.

I think Dr.Phil is a QUACK!

I'm not a fan of Chinese food but I will eat it.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Mexican food.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOve Italian food.

I collect stickers.

I do not like apples UNLESS they are baked in some kind of pie, dessert etc!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE LOOOOOOOOVE cheese :-)!!!

I love make-up. Just wish I would wear it every day.

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I do not forget.

I make mistakes.

I do forgive.

I think watching Beyonce dance is mesmerizing :-)

You will NEVER ever see my toe nails NOT painted....EEEEVER!

I love my friends.

Sweet tea is better.

Chocolate...hello! Peanut butter.....goodbye!

Halloween is my fav holiday ever:)

I can not stand NUTS in many of my desserts :)

I like soda....Pepsi only :-)

More to come :)

3 comments:

Ann McGrath said...

well said! I love reading your adventures. :)

Susan said...

Just when you think you know someone you read this and find out more. I love honesty christine, well spoken..Aiden is quite the ARTIST,takes after his Mother...I would love to have some of his pics they are amazing..Love you Mom

Pinkus47@hotmail.com said...

Thank you Ann! Love you too mom!