Saturday, May 7, 2011

Christine's rant......

I've been holding back these last couple months on my 'real' blogging......can you tell? No more, I can't take it. My rants have built up and now your gonna read about them. Hey, you know me ;-) Also, I like this pic of one of most fav TV shows of all time :) If it bothers you........TOO bad :) Lordy, I have so been wanting to say that for months now......to anybody. I'm UP to my frickin frizzy curly hair here! I feel like Jerry looks in this pic....HAAAAAA! I haven't blogged my 'usual' about us lately. OH no, nothing has changed. Weeks......maybe a month ago....whatever, Deven go a hold of the Soft Scrub (NON bleach) and Went. To. Town. He squirted it ALL over my bedroom floor, the master bathroom, Aiden's bed and floor, the stair case, and on the back of Damen who was sitting so patiently waiting for me to get out of my 2 minute shower. BUT! If you let soft scrub sit onto he carpet for a couple days, to let it dry, then vacuum, VOILA! All is good and mess cleaned up ;-) All I can say is this, thank GOODNESS we don't own this house ;-) Oh, come on now, you know me, NO messes in my house, I HATE messes! *Also, I can't figure out how in the heck to to make paragraphs with Blogger right now. So, till I can figure it out, all my long typing will look like one giant paragraph :-)

One day......long time ago.......Deven flushed one of those little plastic Iron Man down the toilet in Brenen's bathroom. Oh, he came out and told me right away. I was so NOT in any mood for that, really? So, I go in there and I'm flushing away and everything is just a clogged mess. I'm pissy at this point. I tell the boy's NO #2 in that bathroom what so ever till I get the toilet unclogged. YEAAAHHHHHH........RIIIIIIIIIGHT......it took ONE whole day for one of my, who shall remain unnamed at this point, to go in there and take a POOP from hell! I was in tears. There was no way I could leave the toilet like that. So, Nev had bought one of those big toilet drill things.....you shove a long spring into the toilet and keep winding it till the clog comes unclogged....whatever the name of it is.... I went into the garage and found that damn thing to shove into the toilet. I have no CLUE what the fascination is with toilets with my boys......Grrrrrrrrrrr! Wait, my hubby still loves his toilet.......so maybe there IS something about boys and toilets???? *sigh* I get that toilet unclogger all wound up tight as far as I could in the toilet bowl and then the thing get's stuck. At this point, I'm yelling and just pissed as all get out with the poop and pee water and the fact that Deven has shoved another ****ing toy down the toilet, right. I get mad as hell and start yanking on this thing and it finally gives way. POOP ......PEE......water and all fly up into my face and clothes. That just set me OFF. I started yelling things, that I won't repeat on here ;-) The boy's come running into the bathroom.........as this point, they know 'this' mommy moment and went straight upstairs and didn't mess with me. It took another week of using that damn toilet unclogging 'thing' before I got that toy to flush down. I still LOVE my boys though....poop, pee and all :-)!!

No comments: