Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just another Saturday with my guys....

I tell you what, this last Saturday started out HORRIBLE. Trying to figure out the up and down emotions of a preteen and dealing with my testy..VERY testy 6 yr old, chasing my sneaky honery 4 yr old AND dealing with my two yr olds tantrums......I. WAS. DONE. One ended up in the corner, one in their room and the other two got play room clean-up, which is NOT FUN, and I had a nice hard cry in the kitchen for about 10 minutes or so. After that, our Saturday turned around and we ended up having a good day.......and night! We popped in on our friends, the Cesa's and had marshmallows over a bonfire by the pool and told ghost stories :-) I hung they boys trunks outside after our day in the pool and B pointed out that I put their trunks in order. I thought......huh? Then I looked and I just had to take a pic :-)

B and Deven. Deven and B have a strong bond. Just LOVE!


Yep, folks, that pic is just what it looks like. It started out with good intentions and then ended up on top of Aiden......oh well!!!!!!

Aiden got payback ;-)


There's my Pookie!!

Cannon ball contest...no clue what Aiden's doing but I thought this pic was FUUUUNY!




No comments: