Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I need a Mr. Fix-it!
Just because I ask someone to come over and fix a few things does NOT mean that I am not independent. Come on over, spend a day in my house.......with me GONE, and let's see how far and how much you get done :-) We are in a rental, it's not one that has been 'kept' but it's not bad. 3,000 sq ft......plenty of space for a family of 6. I'm going thru a ton of emotions with my guys and my Hubby gone temporarily.
These are how the bedroom doors are suppose to look like :-)
This is how they look now in Monster 1 and Monster 2's room :S
It's worse that it looks. I didn't get down to the nitty-gritty with exact pics here......but the doors are trashed and I am PISSED....STILL. They really did a number on those doors. Our good friend Hector, has offered to come over and give me a hand with fixing these. Oh....Hector, THANK YOU!
Deven likes to pull the drawers open and to use them to get onto the counter. That's nothing new, all my boy's did that BUT this house has NOT been 'kept' soooooooo........the drawers aren't hangin'n on very well ;-)
This drawer is in four peices. Oh well.........I'm just so tired.....
Ah.....and another one......
.....and another..... I could surely glue the fronts back on the fronts, sure. Look, I need a break and I'm very thankful that Hector as offered to come over and help. What's so wrong with asking for help........NOTHING! OH and this is nothing, I've fixed many of'a messes. You have NO clue! I don't blog everything....ya know ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment