So, I had the weirdest dream last night and I just have to talk to someone about it so I thought I would tell my blog instead :) Ugh, crazy a*s dreams like this just make me wonder....what's wrong with me!!!!!
I'm on a yellow school bus with adults only. Nevon is driving and their are other adults on there with us. We are driving underwater and around the mountains and I remember thinking to myself, in my dream, I can't believe we are driving under water...oh lordy :p I'm sitting at the back of the bus with my friend Jamie Wisdom. She keeps asking my why I never wear pants when we go out. I just remember panicking and telling her that I hope no one notices when we get off the bus....lord have mercy :) Finally Nevon pulls the bus over to this bbq restaurant and we all go in to eat. I go in, no pants or shoes, YES I WAS WEARING PANTIES(!!) cause I remember looking down and thinking that no one should notice since my tee shirt was a little past my butt :P Ok, so I'm in there ordering and Nevon and I start arguing over me getting mac and cheese cause he said the restaurant was trying to rip me off :) UGH! Then we are all getting on the bus and this time I sat up behind Nevon while he's driving the bus and we were still arguing, he told me to let him drive cause I thought he was going to hit another bus! Now were all headed to the air port......to fly where I have NO CLUE! We get to the air port, a very small out in the middle of nowhere air port and that's when I woke up!!!!!! What the h*ll? Maybe no more milk before bedtime :)
No comments:
Post a Comment