Lori called and asked me if it was ok if she came out, sometime after.....BUT.. before Nev deployed, for a 9 month's. I said H*LL YES! She is married to Nev's younger brother, Nate. Now, Nev and I have been together almost 20 years and been married for 13 of those :-)!! Deployment's are not easy and I SUUUCK at calling friends and family asking for help.......when I really need it. It's so hard (deep breath). I have reached out more with this deployment than I ever have with any of the other's. *FYI, if you don't hear from me in a few weeks, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME...please! I'm so glad that I got to know Lori more and more on this visit and I'm so frickin happy that the boy's got to really know her too! All-n-all, we will miss her when she leaves tomorrow :( Our visit was great and we will look forward to her and (UNCLE NATE'S) next visit........... just say'n..........WHEN Nev his home, of course!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Family is a good thing!
Aunt Lori and the boy's watching Monster House.
Lori called and asked me if it was ok if she came out, sometime after.....BUT.. before Nev deployed, for a 9 month's. I said H*LL YES! She is married to Nev's younger brother, Nate. Now, Nev and I have been together almost 20 years and been married for 13 of those :-)!! Deployment's are not easy and I SUUUCK at calling friends and family asking for help.......when I really need it. It's so hard (deep breath). I have reached out more with this deployment than I ever have with any of the other's. *FYI, if you don't hear from me in a few weeks, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME...please! I'm so glad that I got to know Lori more and more on this visit and I'm so frickin happy that the boy's got to really know her too! All-n-all, we will miss her when she leaves tomorrow :( Our visit was great and we will look forward to her and (UNCLE NATE'S) next visit........... just say'n..........WHEN Nev his home, of course!!!!!!

Lori called and asked me if it was ok if she came out, sometime after.....BUT.. before Nev deployed, for a 9 month's. I said H*LL YES! She is married to Nev's younger brother, Nate. Now, Nev and I have been together almost 20 years and been married for 13 of those :-)!! Deployment's are not easy and I SUUUCK at calling friends and family asking for help.......when I really need it. It's so hard (deep breath). I have reached out more with this deployment than I ever have with any of the other's. *FYI, if you don't hear from me in a few weeks, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME...please! I'm so glad that I got to know Lori more and more on this visit and I'm so frickin happy that the boy's got to really know her too! All-n-all, we will miss her when she leaves tomorrow :( Our visit was great and we will look forward to her and (UNCLE NATE'S) next visit........... just say'n..........WHEN Nev his home, of course!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment