I have NO clue what this thing is called....nor do I care ;) All I know is this, the damn thing had his 'living' things in it for the next nine months. The thing's that he couldn't take carry on. He took a military flight........so this is a military thing, UGH!

Man OH man was this day a hard day for the all of us.......
ahhhhhh.......the
good'ol sea bag......

His 'things' folded nicely against my closet ready to be packed the night before........
Nevon making one of his famous fruit smoothies for all of us right before
bedtime......for the last time for a......while....
Deven wearing his daddies hat :-)
Nevon called, today, Sunday! This was our first time talking to him since he left :-) This is the pic of the boy's watching a movie late this morning and passing the phone talking to daddy!!!!!

Another smoothie moment :)
No comments:
Post a Comment