Saturday, January 8, 2011
Basketball season has begun!
Basketball season is here! I'm basketball mom for B's team. Aiden's team doesn't have one OR I'd hoped to be doing that too!
GO AIDEN!
He's a natural :-)
Aiden looking at..........something ;-)
Aiden (Bugs) making one of his many shots for the game!
GO LAKER'S!!!!!!!
B........and the Knick's!
I really thought that my pics were great and clear....I was wrong :( I'm still playing around with my new camera, trying to get it where it should BE ;p This is Brenen after a steel on his way for a lay-up. Poor B, he couldn't have bought a basket to save his life......this game :( He still played well though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at those cute boys! Now all you have to do is wrangle the other two while the games and practices are happening. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment