Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tree, what tree?

We had a Christmas tree.......as of right now, not no more :( This happened at around 4:45pm, I was cooking a really yummy new dish for supper just about 10 ft away. Brenen and Aiden and Damen were playing in B's room and Deven was destroying things! I hear this loud scuff and Deven instantly starts crying. I run into the formal living room and see THIS! Momma Burney was so not happy. I immediately tried to pick it up but it was too heavy. I called for Brenen, Nevon wasn't home from work yet, and he and I got it back up, ggggrrrrrrrrrr!! One day, I know, this won't be an issue. I love my guys.......little turkey's ;-)! Deven, GUILTY as charged ;-)! Lola Bell, adding her two cents in too! DO NOT look at my curtains. I know, I know, they aren't long enough! Who care's it's a rental and my little guy has gotten poop on them twice ;-) Who has time to measure, LOL!
Looks good to me......sigh, DEEP sigh :)
We have told Damen and Deven to not touch the ornament's over and over and over and over and over.......no go :( Lola Bell was upset cause she didn't have her Santa there to suck on. It's a long story, don't ask!
~Christmas will go on. I really want to have some ornament's on the tree but I just don't have the strength or time to keep at it. I keep the tree in the front part of the house, in front of our big front window. It looks so purdy from the street :) Well, I think I'm gonna move it into the family room, in the back of the house off the kitchen. My little two little monster's KNOW better than this! Geeeeeze!!~


No comments: