Saturday, December 18, 2010

Joke gone baaaaad!!

I'm downstairs, getting supper ready and the boy's are all upstairs supposedly playing ;-) I walk up to find Damen standing there with blood in his hands and a small gash on the side of his head....GREEEAT! Damen tells me that Deven threw a car at his head and it cut him. I go into the playroom and make Deven say sorry and he has to sit in time out. Then I get on the computer and B keeps on at Aiden telling him, I know you are the one who threw the car at Damen and laughing about it :) *sigh* Aiden's getting all worked up and it's really kind'a funny, LOL!! I told B to knock it off before Aiden flips out........weeeeeellll maybe B didn't stop soon enough ;) I turned the camera on to record Aiden's explanation of why and how the cut on Damen's head happened, While B and Damen continue to blame it all on him, it was just TOO FUNNY! Unfortunately, Aiden might have over reacted just tad.....or maybe a lot, yikes! My boy's are something else, they just are. I don't think there is another family out there like ours! Burney boy's will do what Burney boy's do best, be ORNERY, GEEEEEEZE!! Mommy needs a break, SOON ;-) *Oh, and the crash at the very end of the video is of Aiden tripping over all the hundred's of toys on the floor and falling head first into his toy box!!!!!* NOW, if I had gotten just that fall on video, I'm not kidding, I would really think hard about YouTube!!!!! It was just another classic for the Burney Inc. Did you like the towel I wrapped on Damen's head to stop the bleeding!?

No comments: