Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HO,HO,HO...Merry Christmas! (and I'm glad it's over with ;-)

Christmas! Mom and Dad Burney came in from Kansas :) Christmas, this year, snuck up on us and just whizzed by. Now, we are getting things ready for Nev's 9 mth deployment in a month :( Date night! Bob and Alice sat with the boy's so Nev and I could enjoy an evening out. We had a GREAT TIME!!!
Juuuuust me playing with the new camera my guys got me for Christmas.......AAAAaaaaaaaand LOVING it! Expect more random pic's from me! YAY...for new camera's!!

Our very own tangerine tree. Oh, hell yeah they are goooood :-)!!

Nev, Damen, Grandpa Burney and a tiny bit of Aiden playing bball..

Nev and I took the boy's to see Christmas Card Lane two day's before Christmas! Thank goodness it was only three miles down the road ;-) We still had a good time!
The boy's got a huge kick out of this decoration AND I just happened to get a decent pic WIIIITH my new camera, HA!
Bug's!

Pookie!
B and Deven!
The boy's sprinkling their reindeer food on the ground Christmas Eve.

We put reindeer food on the lawn for all the reindeer's while Santa is putting gift's under the tree ;-)
Santa's yummy cookie plate! Yep, that there are your average orginary Mott's gummies ;-) Why not!

Christmas morning!!!
Bubba butt opening up his first gift Christmas morning.
Bug's!
B-Ray!
CRAP! Nevon accidentally (HA! HA!) put on Damen's tee shirt ;-) SaaaaaaSWWEEET!

What the?!! This die-hard Jayhawk fan wearing all this New Mexico Lobo's stuff? Why YES! Thank's Nate!!!!! Nev loves it and it fit's perfectly!!
Thank's Santa, from Damen :-)
Thanks Santa, from Aiden :)
Grandpa Burney and my guy's playing football..


B's go'n DOWN ;-)

WONDERFUL monkey bread Christmas morning. I'd post my recipe but, here again, I don't follow one :p I've done this recipe for so long.......sorry!

























No comments: