Thanksgiving was wonderful! We had a great day. I did most of my baking the night before. Nev did the turkey
BUUUUT decided at the last minute NOT to smoke the turkey :( Me not happy :( His baked turkey was just as
gooood though!

Thanksgiving table..

Caught Aiden sticking his finger where he shouldn't have been........

Strawberry pretzel squares. These are a TREAT!!! (See Thanksgiving menu post for recipe :)

Nev and Ursula hanging out! We all went over, to our good friends, the
Cesa's, for some dessert's and beer pong,
LOL! Yep, that's right, we played beer pong and it was
so fun! I don't drink beer, but I had help from other's that did ;-)

Angela setting up mine and Hector's game. We were a team and we LOST ;(!!

Between the
Cesa Family and our
Burney boy's there are NINE boy's! She has five boy's! That's a lot of BOY'S!
No comments:
Post a Comment