Sunday, November 21, 2010
Razor's 2010
This is how the Razor's, Brenen's soccer team, started off their PQ Cup tournament! Rainy, 55 degrees at 8am :( Wait a minute.....I thought we lived in San Diego, rain is RARE here! It was all good, the boy's ALL played so well. I LOVE watching this group of boy's play, very exciting! Today was not so on the good news side. They cancelled the last day of tournament's due to the rain :( We have a bunch of not-so-happy Razor's :( They played their heart out all season long and they cancel the final game, NOOOOOOOOO!!!! They, the PQ soccer league, hasn't decided if they will reschedule right now. They are running into some scheduling conflicts. I say FINISH the season out right, let ALL these boy's and teams play, they have earned it. I can't imagine getting all the way to the end and they say...."no more...see ya next season." Uuuummmm, we are not ok with that :) I'll keep you posted!
Brenen just took a dive in the mud and now he's trying to dust the mud and wet grass off his leg :)
Awwww, Razor's parent's trying to stay dry and warm! HEY! It's San Diego, 55 degrees at 8am is COLD ;-)!!

B's shoes taking a break in between games in the back of my truck. Yes, they are wrapped up in some of Deven's diaper's ;) NO WAY were those things going in MY truck like that, uuuhhh no...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment