Our wonderful granny smith tree is ready to be picked, blah!! I've had all the apples I can stand all in one week and there are
still LOTS more to go :p I've made baked cinnamon sugar apples, apple crisp, apples with every lunch, I have an apple pie that I'm making tomorrow (with my friend Jamie's mother's pie crust recipe)!! I'm
apple'd OUT!

One of our neighbor's so graciously brought over HUGE yellow apples, which are GREAT for baking with :) I couldn't say
NO!

Here's the start to my apple crisp. I didn't get the finished pic taken. I don't follow a recipe, I know how we like it, I don't think you can mess up apples, BUTTER, brown sugar, cinnamon,
nutmeg, whole oats, and flour ;-)

Just me picking apples, in the rain,
YES we FINALLY got rain in San Diego WOOHOOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment