Friday, September 17, 2010

Love me or hate me......

I am proud to be a Wolfe and a Burney. God has blessed me in many ways!
If you all really know me, then you knew that this blog entry was'a comming. The great thing about having your own blog, saying what ever you want to say, the bad thing about a blog.....nothing. I'm not going to sit here and try to explain myself and the reasoning behind my blog tonight.


Deven had a GREAT GREAT 2nd birthday on Sept 4th (!) and our Aiden's 6th b-day is in two days!!!!!! This is Aiden's very first b-day while being in school. I can only bring store bought 'things' to celebrate and that is just fine! Pics to come!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my guys beyond anything. Aunt's and Uncle's.......really? I'm so going to be nice right now.....in my own way, you honestly can't remember a child's birthday, especially when I make the damn calendar? If you are pissed by my blogging.........then the the guilt must be too much for you and you should really get your shit together.








2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, I love you! And I wish I was Auntie to those boys! :)

Pinkus47@hotmail.com said...

I love you too and thank you!!