Monday, September 13, 2010

A little here........a little there.....

THIS is why you should never leave your beer in the freezer over night!! ;-)
You should have seen the clean up! From the mouth's of babe, "You should be a shamed of yourself!" It's an inside Burney Family thing ;-)!!!

Yep, that's Nevon in the kitchen making a lemon pie. I was a MESS!!! Okay, so he didn't do things, or measure right and he fell asleep before it was even done baking!!!!! BUT with all that, it sure was a good pie! Good job Love!! **It still wasn't as good as mine ;-)**
He did all the clean up too!
Vodka Tonic's with a hint or granny smith apple! Folks, I PROMISE you, if you like this kind of drink, this is the perfect garnish and it taste great.....from what I've heard. This could easily be a Fall type kind of drink and a granny smith apple in the drink sure would make for a NICE surprise!!




1 comment:

Jamie said...

Where did you get your cannisters? I think I need them.