Thursday, August 12, 2010

Los Angeles California!

My friend Charly, her husband Stacey and their oldest son, who is also one of B's best friends, came out to San Diego for a 4 day visit. It was so good to see them again! It made me sad, now I know how much I really do miss Texas :( BUT!! It was a good visit. Here are some pics of our journey all around the area and Los Angeles :) LaBrea Tar Pits. It was neat to see, not much there to look at though! The history behind the tar pits was well worth the visit 100%!!
LA Ink! Some of you might follow LA Ink show on A & E channel and some of you might not! I like to watch it. Well, we came across one of her shop's in West Hollywood and just had to take a pic. Nev actually got out of the truck and went in there with me, cool!!!

Mmmmmm.....PINK'S Hot dog's!! DANG IT! We didn't stop for a hot dog and I so wish we did. I'm on the hunt to see if I can find one somewhat close to where we are WITHOUT going back into that zoo they call Los Angeles ;-)
Seriously, We think he was peeing in that gas tank! I guess that's LA for ya :)
OH....just walking on Rodeo Dr. in Beverly Hill's and saw this. That's all!

Charly and I on Rodeo Drive!

The laugh Factory! Tim Allen was there....
Charly and her husband Stacey posing with the 'Hollywood' sign in the back ground...
Nev and I posing!
We ate at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles in LA. It looked GREAT on the Food Network Channel but NOT so good in real life :(

Charly and I

B and his friend Andrew.....

Two good looking guys!

I saw a pimp on Sunset Blvd!!!!!
Of course we walked along the stars! Here are pics we got....




Mel's Diner, cool!!

B posing with Tim Allen's star!

The Chinese Thereter. I don't have the slightest clue as to why it's so famous and I don't really care either! ;-) I saw it though and took a pic to prove it. Okay.....now let's move on......



Elvis Presley

I LOVE Three's Company!


Morgan Freeman
B posing with Chris Rock's star. Whatever ;-)!

I, patiently, waited my turn to take a pic of MJ's star




DON'T ask!!!!!


I wanted to nose around in there so bad! Not enough time :(


Yes, it's true! I have a crush :)
Sandra Bullock















Zoo!
They truely had to be my favorite to look at. They are so cute!
A Polar Bear eating a carrot.......WOOOW!
Yes, we were that close :) There was a nice thick peice of glass seperating us, of course ;-)
Sea Turtles. I love this BIG guy!
San Diego Zoo. We are Zoo'd O.U.T.

This guy and his family were from France. He was having so much fun. We weren't having fun watching him frollok around the beach in his WET white tidy whities, YOU could see everything, and I mean everything, YUKY!!! He did get in the water a few times to pick sand out of his butt crack!
Charly and I's feet!!
Charly's first time in the Pacific ocean and some strange boy who got in my pic :)

































No comments: