Thursday, July 29, 2010

Redecorating!

We had the pool drained, cleaned out and refilled. So! Look how clear and blue it looks :) Niiice! I also did some redecorating. I moved some tables around and did some shopping. Just thought I would share with you. To me, my backyard is starting to look more and more......relaxing :-)! Those are plastic plates that I found at Target for .99 cents!! I've had that pie plate rack for some time and just didn't know what to do with it, til now :) Above that is an old black rod iron candle holder that I have had for years and didn't know what in the world to do with it. I asked Nev to hang it up there above the table and he liked the idea! Yay!
I've moved some tables around......this one of the after pics......

PRETTY POOL!!! This is an after pic.....
After!
The view from outside our family room......after....
Before and dingy.....blah!
Before.......
Before....again....blah, blah!







No comments: