Wednesday, July 21, 2010
July 19th, 2010
My favorite, flower's from my favorite guy's!!! Nev took me to dinner to my absolute favorite Italian restaurant in San Diego. Okay, so this restaurant just happens to be in the biggest gay community in SD...SO! We had parked, Nev is feeding the meeter and I'm standing a few feet behind him. Two women walk by and tell me, "you smell delicious!" It made me smile ear to ear!!! By the way, I was wearing Rapture from Victoria Secret. While we are at dinner, which is the best thing I have ever eaten in my life. If you are curious about the name of my favorite place, you have to come to SD and find out for yourself ;o)!! Nev and I had champagne, NICE! We enjoyed yogurt from Pinkberry's! I've mentioned this once before in one of my many blogs. Pinkberry is the second best thing I have ever eaten. No joke :) My wonderful, handsome hubby, drives me to one of the many hundred ocean fronts here in San Diego and we take a long walk along the beach. The BEST b-day ever!!! Aiden wrapped up one of my head bands in toilet paper and surprised me with it as well!!!!!!! I am blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment