Friday, June 11, 2010
And then there were nine!
B's had a classmate by the name of Aiden. They became very close :) Brenen came home one day and tells me that Aiden's family is military AND they moved here in March like we did! This got me SO excited! I thought, I just have to meet this family. Well, as it turns out, they are a family of 8!! They have 6 kids and 5 of them are BOYS!! I just about fainted! They are a Navy family as well. We've gotten all our boys together a few times to play. Here are some pic I've taken of our new family friends and ALL 9 of our boys playing together :o)! I'm very happy to have met them and to have so much in common with them. Also, we live a few blocks from each other as well :)
This is a park about a mile from the house. We all met up here to let the boys eat and play. This park has a view of the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, very nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment