Wednesday, May 5, 2010
A work in progress....
Okay, this is what I have so far. It's sooooo much better, I think anything is better than what I had before :) I want a futon, a big chair of some sort, and a play tent still to fill the room.
Well....here it is...
Yes, that's a child lock on the computer armoire :o)
HOT WHEEL CENTRAL! This is the best idea I've come up with so far! Yep, I screwed that strong durable container to the wall and into a stud. I then nailed one of their play mats above it to give them a little something to drive their cars on. There is another giant car mat in front of the container for them to play on as well (thank you Alice!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Perfect start!
Cute I love the different sports with the hooks..Cute!
Post a Comment