Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just another day!!

Bugs in the plum tree.
B in the plum tree..
Our apple tree in blooming! Nevon is sooooo happy :o) Isn't that pretty??


Our Mandarin tree might bloom--again! Yay!

I just love this palm...pretty!




Today was a niiiice day :o) Yes, everyday is a nice day here...but today was REALLY nice for us! I played around with some flowers that one of my very nice neighbor's gave me. Thank you Cathy :o) B's on spring break and actually spent the early part of the afternoon with his friend Liam ( Cathy's son) at the beach. I was soooooo jealous! I don't dare take all four boys to the beach, alone, while they are this young....it'd be suicide by my self! That would be a NIGHTMARE!! Here are some pictures I took yesterday of us just another day. Love you all! I love my boys!
I like my backyard :o)
Boys playing outside.....
I like this pictured!!!!!!! B will make the girls go nuts and make his Momm go NUTS!











1 comment:

Jamie said...

Okay, did B grow up overnight? Holy cow Christine! I know they say this about girls but you and I both know what girls are like so I will say it about B. You better lock that boy up!