Monday, April 19, 2010
I'm sad about this...I really am ;-(
LOOK at this!!!!! Okay, first of all I didn't make his bed this morning, why? Because SOMETIMES I don't feel like it and today has not been a good day. It's only 10:18 am too...need I say more! Deven is officially out of the crib :( No more cribs for us :) I'm happy that the crib days are over but I'm sad to see it come apart. Every one of the boys have used this crib. Nevon and I bought it back in Oak Harbor Washington two months before Brenen was born in 2000. That's it! That's why I'm sad about it, all my babies slept in this crib. It's the memories :o) I seriously had a moment when Deven slept in his toddler bed for the first time. I always know when my babies are ready to be in a toddler bed. When they start climbing out, with the crib as low as it will go, it's time for a big boy bed! Bye crib, hello toddler bed! FYI: I WILL NOT MISS THE DIAPERS when those are gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Toddler bed...I know that day is coming for me but Harlon hasn't successfully climbed out yet.
Post a Comment