Sunday, April 11, 2010

Coronado Island on Saturday

I love San Diego ;o)
My love!!!


Tuff!!!!




I LOVE this man!!!!!
Brenen should be in modeling!!!!!!!
Tears to my eyes! I LOVE this pic! My baby love Bever's again didn't want to have anything to do with pics :( I know he wanted out of the wagon buuuuut......

My baby boy!!!!



POOR DEVEN!! He stayed in the wagon most of the time...just this time. I could not get a good pic of my baby boy :( I looooove you Bever's!
Me trying to get Damen to take a pic with.......it didn't happen :( Boys!

They act like I have cooties or something, geeze! Me forcing Aiden to take a pic with his mommy ;o) That's what it comes down to, me forcing them to snuggle now---BOOOOO!~



It wasn't cold out......It was nice and there I stand in a jacket.....don't ask!




They stuffed their packets with anything and everything that would fit. It was very interesting cleaning out those pockets ;o)

The bridge over to Coronado Island





















No comments: