Our formal living room. I've never had a formal living room so I have nothing to put in it--yet
This is our view when you are sitting on the couch watching TV :o)
Family room
My new stove. You should have seen the piece of you know what that was in here before....yikes. It's a long story to why we have a new one. It involves a ceiling and a leak :)
Our eating area. I LOVE this room, it's right off the kitchen.
Yep, this is it......my whole kitchen :o) I don't mind at all...less for me to have to clean, right!
Our eating area. FIRST OF ALL!!! WHO IN THE H*LL puts carpet in an eating area......I'll tell you who.....okay, I'll be nice ;-) If we owned this house, this carpet would have been yanked on the first day!!
This is just ONE reason why carpet does not belong in an eating area. This is Damen's yogurt. Oh, it's a joy cleaning that out of carpet. I need a green machine and some area rugs for this house and I'm no joking!
It's coming together.......kind'a! Here are a few pics of the inside of the house for you, it's not my house in College Station that's for sure, but it is our home :o)
2 comments:
It looks great, but I would expect nothing less from you :)
Loved seeing pictures of the new house. And, I agree with Charly - it looks great. :-)
Post a Comment