Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I don't know if I can get caught up or not but here I go!!

Ahhhhhh! The mother of all mixers! I'm spoiled, I'm not ashamed to say it either! It's the BEST!
Playing football....

The boys playing football with Grandpa Burney

Grandpa Burney and the sugar cane!

Deven and Grandpa Wolfe

Aunt Ernie, Aunt Marilyn and Deven

Nevon enjoying the new Wii

My Bro, Stephen!
Aiden shaving, LOL!!!!!!!

Opening up presents Christmas morning...

Deven opening up a present with daddy....

Lola Bell...yes she has her Christmas out fit on too :)

Our tree this year!

Boys making cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve

Nevon playing with his new Christmas toy :o)

Thanks Jessie! I LOVE this game :o)

Me! I SO wish that I could have talked Nevon into taking pics with us :o( The boys made me promise that I would not make them take anymore pics for AT LEAST one year! Okay, GEEZE!

Deven and I
Damen and I

Aiden and I
B and I

My Deven!

My Aiden!
My Brenen!
My Damen!!
One of the pics she took of me.
Pics of my handsome boys taken by my friend Charly Stagg for Christmas. She took so many WONDERFUL pics, made me teary eyed!!
Alicia, Laura and I at Thanksgiving having some MUCH needed girl time! My girls from high school..
Darci and her new dog Samantha

Alicia and I. Uuummm.....maybe too much Merlot for me?

We spent the day in Lockhart visiting with some friends eating BBQ around the first of Dec. Good friends and I'm so sad to say that hey have moved on to Hawaii! Okay, maybe I'm a little jealous too ;o) Deven and his buddy Harlon chilling out!

Brandi, Jamie and I eating some BBQ in Lockhart. Harlon is Jamie's little guy from the pic above. I miss they everyday!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay, you're back! I love how your tree is decorated on on the top half! I will remember that for next year. Great pics and such a beautiful family! Miss you!

Pinkus47@hotmail.com said...

I missed not being on my Blog!!! Miss you too Jamie!