Saturday, October 17, 2009

A fun family day full of soccer and yummy Texas BBQ!

Aiden pushing Deven on our walk
Nev and I walking with Damen

Damen, Aiden and Brenen

The sun setting over Texas :)

My guys walking!

Best BBQ in Texas!

B @ Aiden's soccer game.

Damen @ soccer eating a cookie!

Deven just hanging out :)

Aiden's team, Thunder! Go Thunder!



The weather has cooled way down and we have our windows open morning, noon and night! The sun was shining, what a beautiful weekend :) Today was the first weekend in two weeks that we didn't have rain. Don't get me wrong, we love the rain, we NEED the rain but the boys were a little sick of spending day after day in the house. Today was also the first weekend back to soccer in two weeks! Aiden's game was at 10 am with team pictures. Brenen's was at 9 am, no pictures for him right now. Nevon took B and Damen to B's game and I took Deven and Aiden to Aiden's game and we met up in the middle!! It was good though :) After soccer, we came home, rested, let the little guys nap and took off for Lockhart to eat BBQ at our favorite place, Kruetz!!! Oh, their ribs are good, their pork chop is AMAZING and their beans........oh Nevon and I LOVE LOVE their beans! The car ride down was great, the boys were angels, thank goodness :) Nev and I chatted all the way there. We picked up the food and headed over to Lockharts State Park to have a picnic and let the boys play. The mosquitoes were HUGE, YUK! We walked around, it's just beautiful out there and the weather was fantastic. Here are a few pics of our family day out!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I seriously got teary eyed, those are the sweetest pictures of the fam!