Friday, October 16, 2009

Brenen and I had the experience of a life time!


Okay, her shoes are just WAY too cute ;o)

Her shoes are great to!



Jerrod is the quarter back for the Texas Aggies. This guy was standing next to B and I :)




Media


Protesters


Again, I hate this sign. She was sure quick to hide it, coward. What a coward.


Protesters

Protesters

More protesters. B and I were DEEP in the middle of the protesters. Nevon and I think it was a great learning experience for Brenen.


All the protesters we encountered were very peaceful. We respect their opinions and freedom of speech is a great thing!



I hate this photo. Enough said.

College kids! Awwww........this was too funny not to share :o)


Again, college kids :o)

LOL!


Yeah baby!

Protesters on Texas A & M campus while President Obama was speaking at Rudder Stadium



Brenen and I waiting to see, whatever glimpse, we could get of the President!



Marine One circling over Texas A & M right before it landed.
The wonderful police officer who directed us :o)

President Obama's motorcade.


Yes, President Obama visited College Station Texas today. I thought, to myself, this is a chance for Brenen to get a glimpse of the President of the United States. Well, he did!!!!! Nevon came home from work early and I went to B's school, picked him up and we headed out for the Texas A & M campus. It was the best! I was just so excited to see the excitement on Brenen's face. He'll remember this for the rest of his life! Here are pics, some good and some not so good of our adventure. This was a true learning experience for Brenen and myself. I have a true appreciation for freedom of speech. It's great to be an American!



This is a video of Marine One right before it landed in College Station.





No comments: