Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September!!

Well, we made it through another month! I'm so glad to see August go. It's the last month of summer and the month that school starts. That's why I am always glad to see it come and GO! Brenen's back to school, busy as ever. Soccer starts this month for him, it's year #5. He's so ready.

Aiden is good. He's my mommy helper now that B. is back in school. He loves to help, such a change for him, I KNOW! Nevon and I have decided not to put him back in the preschool that he attended last year :-( We had some disagreements with the teacher last year and did not like the way things were handled. I've been on the phone for the last two weeks trying to get him into another program and the wait list are over a year long. He missed the cut off for Kindergarten by three weeks! Dang it!!! I have lots of activities planned for the this year AND he starts soccer for the 1st time in a few weeks! Nev and I are SO excited to see him play!! He's going to have lots to keep him busy.

Damen is mommy's little monster :-) Man OH man, I run nonstop with this little guy! He talks up a storm now and likes to bargain his way into having snacks, it's way funny! Him and Aiden fight all the time, Damen might be the skinny one but he sure doesn't let Aiden get the best of him ;-) Damen is still VERY tall!

Deven is busy as ever! We will celebrate his 1st b-day this Friday :)! He's not walking yet, he's right on the edge of doing it though. He likes to say the "no" word now, especially when Damen takes toys from him. Deven and Damen are 16mth apart in age and Deven is only 9 lbs lighter than Damen! Uuummmm.......at this rate, I think Deven will pass Damen in weight-soon!

I'm good, chasing boys is my game :) I've pulled my beads out and started making a few things here and there. I really needed something to unwind with in the evenings when the boys were in bed. It's fun, I might take a crocheting class in October. I use to crochet too. I'm still loving being in the kitchen baking! I think the boys and Nev are enjoying it as well ;-) I'm attending the Taste Of Home Cooking Class in the 15th of this month and I can't WAIT!! I'm going with my friend, Jessie :) I want an apron so bad!

Nevon is good. Classes at A & M started up this week so he busy teaching again. He's set to graduate with his masters in public health from TX A & M in December and he's SO ready for that time to just get here already. Other than that, he's home wrestling with the boys :-)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I didn't know you beaded?!!! Why didn't we do all this fun stuff while I was there?! Miss ya!