Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Chat

It has been an interesting summer. I tell you what, I am so ready for school to start and for things to pick up around the house. I know, then I'll be complaining about how busy we are and and how we need a break! It's SO much better than just sitting around the house!



Nevon's good, school has slowed down for him till fall classes start up here in a couple weeks. It was crazy there for about a month or so. He was leaving for work/school at around 7:30 am and on most nights he didn't come home till around 8pm & even 10 pm a few times and midnight once. He's at the end of his time here at A & M and he's ready for it to be the end :o) It's way too hot here for him, he's not a fan ;)



I'm doing good, most days :) I run all day long with these boys. Who ever said having kids close in age was easier is full of it. Nothing has been easy about it! I'm made to raise boys & I'm so lucky! I got most of everything I wanted to accomplish this summer done. I've started a work out program and stuck to it now for over a month, heeheehee!! Yes, that's good for me. I DO NOT eat after 8pm anymore and have stuck to that rule as well. I don't know if I've lost weight, I feel like I have and I feel SO much better. My friend Jessie and her Golden Retriever, Jake join me three times a week. I'm in PT for my plantar fascitis. It's a Godsend. My foot is much better, thank goodness. I will not wait that long ever again to have it checked out, NO ONE should. No more flip-flops though :o(



Brenen's being a great mommy helper this summer. He's had his ups and downs but all and all good summer. He's had a few soccer tourney's and did very well at those. He's so ready for soccer season and school to start. His first day of school is Aug. 24th. Don't know his teacher just yet.



Aiden's come a long way over the summer. I think sometime in July he left that awry 4 yr old and is now a big 5 yr old! He has one more year of preschool. He missed the cut off by three weeks, BOOOOOO! He gets to play soccer, FINALLY, for the first time starting this fall. He's SO excited :)



Damen's mommy's little monster :o) I tell you what, I thought Aiden as busy, this little guy has nothing on Aiden. He goes a mile a minute and gets into everything and that is no exaggeration. He's learned to many rough habits from his two older bro's and has been acting them out of Deven. He's such a fast little man too!



Deven's coming right into turning 1. Can't believe it's here already. He's wanting to walk so bad and tries really had too :) He loves to watch and play with the older brother's. He started feeding himself as well. He ate macaroni & cheese, cut up very small and yogurt for lunch today. He LOVED it. Today will be his first time drinking whole milk too!



Lola's the same'ol same'ol. The boys call her Princess Lola now!



Blue Lightning is still alive, ;o), and swimming right along.

No comments: