Thursday, August 6, 2009

My first entry...

Okay, I got my two littlest guys napping so I thought I would get this going. I have idea what I'm doing just yet, so keep checking back. It'll change a lot till I get the hang of it :) It's been a looooong hot TX summer. The boys are, I think, ready to get back to their school routines. I know I am!! Nevon's been so busy with all his grad-school home work-haven't seen much of him these last couple weeks. I gave the boys hair cuts today. Let's just say, it's hair....it'll grow back :o) Aiden wasn't too happy one bit but after bribing him with gum he was ok. He just didn't want to be bald! I'm roasting a chicken for dinner tonight along with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. I had home made brownies on the menu but forgot the butter :( They'll have to wait till tomorrow now.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love it!
I love the name and background! Let's see pics of those haircuts!